|Vol 44, No 2 (2016)||Towards a theology of development in the Uniting Reformed Church in Southern Africa (URCSA): Embodying Article 4 of the Belhar Confession||Abstract PDF PDF|
|Jacques Walter Beukes, Mary-Anne Plaatjies van Huffel|
|Vol 43, No 3 (2015)||The Ecumenical Movement and Development: The role of personhood||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 43, No 3 (2015)||Missio Dei and Youth Ministry: mobilizing young peoples assets and developing realationships||Abstract PDF|
|Jeremy Gregory Wyngaard|
|Vol 41, No 3 (2013)||Between Empire and Anti-Empire: African Mission in the 21st Century||Abstract PDF|
|Stuart C Bate|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"