|Vol 41, No 1 (2013)||A network society, social media, migration and mission||Abstract PDF|
|Cornelius J.P. (Nelus) Niemandt|
|Vol 41, No 1 (2013)||Missionary diaconate: Hope for migrated people||Abstract PDF|
|JJ (Hannes) Knoetze|
|Vol 41, No 3 (2013)||Mission as liberation in socio-economic and political contexts: towards contextual and liberating theology of mission in the context of migration and human dislocation||Abstract PDF|
|Olehile A Buffel|
|Vol 44, No 3 (2016)||Welcoming strangers! The responses of African Pentecostal Churches in London to Europe‚Äôs Migration and Refugee Crisis||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"