|Vol 43, No 3 (2015)||Deliberative public sphere: The rereading of Habermass theory in Brazil and its significance for a public theology||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 43, No 3 (2015)||Whiteness and Public Theology: an Exploration of Listening||Abstract PDF|
|Cobus Van Wyngaard|
|Vol 43, No 3 (2015)||The rebirth of Kairos theology and its implications for public theology and citizenship in South Africa||Abstract PDF|
|CLint Le Bruyns|
|Vol 43, No 3 (2015)||Citizenship in the Brazilian Context theoretically, practically and theologically||Abstract PDF|
|Rudolf von Sinner|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"